Thursday, March 31, 2011

Results...

Well...I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed in myself, but I really am not surprised. I lost 1 lb this week. I know it's because I only worked out once since last Thursday and because I started eating more "carbs"...which is allowed, but maybe I added too many? So I'm going to back off a little and eat just 3 per week instead of one a day. We'll see where that takes me for next week. I'm also going to up my workouts. I have "The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga" on DVD and I'm going to start doing that as soon as I get my hine-y off the computer. So...here I go!

A pound is a pound, right? At least I'm still heading in the right direction! That makes a total of 17 lbs!

2 comments:

  1. Very proud of you! And yes a pound is a pound but it is nice to see a big numbr when you have worked so hard....keep it up those big numbers will appear! And sometimes its not about the number, its about the change:) .....boy the way I talk you'd think I was motivated and working hard too....do as I say not as I do LOL :)
    Chris W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris. LOL I will do...but you can too! :-)

    ReplyDelete