Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 8

Well, let's see. Nothing too exciting to report today. We were on the go again all day. No exercise, but that's normal for my Friday. Tomorrow is my killer gym day, so I save my strength.

Made baked salmon for dinner tonight. Yum!! We don't eat fish very much and I always get mad at myself for not cooking it more often. We really enjoy it but I just don't think about it. We stopped at the store tonight and I didn't know what to make. I asked my niece what she wanted for dinner and she said "PIZZA!" I told her no to pizza because that's what we eat almost every time she's over at my house...so it was time for a change. She likes salmon, it was on sale, easy to cook: perfect dinner! haha

My niece Baylee is 9 and she and Addy get along pretty well. It's been awhile since she's stayed the night, so we went and picked her up from school today and we're having a "slumber party." She's a big helper! Gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love her anyways.

The 3 of us (Baylee, Addy & I) had a HUGE chore to do when we got home. I decided it was time to go through all of the kids' toys and purge. I had the girls take EVERY toy (from totes, cabinets, toy boxes, under the couch, etc) and pile them all in the middle of the bedroom. OMG! The pile was HUGE! I was a tad bit shocked, to tell you the truth. So, we all sat on the floor and started separating all the toys into the canvas cubes and plastic totes that they have in their shelving units. We got rid of 3 large boxes of toys! I told Addy we'd have a garage sale when the weather gets nicer and all the money we make from toys will go to our Disneyland trip. She was really excited about that! Made tossing those toys that much easier. Phew! One thing off my spring cleaning list.

I'm excited to go to the gym tomorrow. Bodycut then Zumba! I'm so ready for nice weather...hoping the sun comes out like they say it's supposed to on Sunday. We need some family time outside of the house. :-)

More tomorrow friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment