Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 7....cont'd

Just got home from a great night at Zumba! For some reason *ahem* (St. Patty's day) I decided to wear a green t-shirt to the gym. It's kind of a bright, lime colored (but not neon) shirt but when I left, it was almost Forrest green! Sweet!

My dinner of green things and corned beef was a huge hit!!! I had my parents and niece over and even my niece, who could be entered into the "World's Pickiest Eater" contest, LOVED it!!! I loved it too, but unfortunately, I didn't give myself enough time to digest before working out, so now I feel kinda sick. :-( I guess it was worth it though. I made the BEST roasted cabbage I've ever had in my life! Kalyn's Kitchen is where I found the recipe for Roasted Cabbage with Lemon. I stumbled across her blog last week and she is amazing!!! Check out her story when you get a chance. If you love food or love to cook, you'll love her blog. And, she's talkin' the talk!

I've received many congrats messages from friends and I love it. I can't wait to keep posting those losses. I'm feeling the best I've felt in a VERY long time and I know it's because I'm taking care of my body for the first time in a VERY long time. A couple months ago, I never would have been able to wake up at 4 am, been on the go all day, worked out at night and still have energy to come home and be a wife (get your mind's out of the gutter!). Don't get me wrong, I'm beat! BUT, I still went and worked out! For an hour! And loved it!!! So thank you all for your support. That is one of the main reason's I'm doing this blog.

Buenos noches, mi amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment