Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I can't decide..

..what hurts more: my abs, my hamstrings or my pecs. I'm SOREEEEE from that monster of a workout from last night! It's totally a "good" sore, but sore all the same.

I woke up at 3:30am and got to the bookstore at 3:45. Baked for a couple hours then came home and crawled back into my bed. I was soooo thankful that my boy decided to sleep in until 9 AM!!! Addy came and crawled into my bed around 8 and cuddled with me till I was fully awake. She's such a good cuddler!

I got so much accomplished today! I did 5 loads of laundry (YUCK! I HATE LAUNDRY!!!) and then I decided it was time for a change in our bedroom! Oh yes! I moved everything around, cleaned out the closet, got rid of 3 boxes of CR*P and even bought new curtain rods for Phil to hang (which he did this evening when he got home...love it!). My room looks twice as big as it did before! If you've ever seen my room, it's pretty big in the first place...but I arranged everything differently. It's amazing how a little movement can completely change a room. Poor Phil though. He hates it when I rearrange because he says it "screws with his sleep!" Sorry babe, you'll be fine! :-)~

I then decided it was time to go purchase some paint for my dining room wall. I grabbed the kids, my phone and a bag, shut the door then *SMACK!*, realized I freakin' left the keys in the house!!! Sh*t! Thank goodness I had my cell! I promptly called my wonderful sister, Jenn. She has keys to my house and thank goodness she was in town! I then had a panic because we changed the lock on the back door and she doesn't have a new key! But then, I remembered I had left the front door un-latched! PHEW! Sister Jenn to the rescue!

I promptly left the house, went to Wal-Mart, had 3 new keys made for the back door and purchased the new paint. I didn't start the paint job yet...I'll probably have to wait till next week. But I'm super excited!

I was also SUPER excited because Phil was going to be home early for me to go to Zumba tonight! YAY! I got dressed, ate dinner, drove down to the gym, went inside, heard Zumba music playing upstairs and *SMACK!*, remembered that Wednesday night Zumba is at 5:30 not 6:30! Sh*t! I am not physically ready for trying the kettlebells class that started at 6:30, so I left (disgruntled) and went to clean the bookstore. Boo!

So I had 2 major brain farts today! I really think it was the lack of sleep. Oh well!

Tomorrow is weigh in day! I'm looking forward to getting on the scale in the morning! Danielle made a good point yesterday. She told me that if I'm looking forward to jumping on the scale, that means I've been doing good all week. Yes ma'am!

2 comments:

  1. You're SUPER MOM!! LOL! I wish I had the energy you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caty, the more I do, the better. I was so used to a sedentary life...I had to change! So, as in the good ol' Dr. Suess song (on PBS)..."Here we go, go, go, go!" :-)

    ReplyDelete