Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weigh in day & Zoo pics!

Woke up this morning, jumped on the scale and jumped for joy! Another SIX POUNDS!!!! I am so happy! That makes 16 lbs total that I've lost since Feb. 14th. I'm over half way to my goal of "30lbs by my 30th birthday."

On to pictures...

Momma Tiger

This is the Gibbon pooping...just in case you were curious! haha

Addy watching the elephants

Ross LOVED the aquarium.

This was our favorite spot.

Just watching the news footage of the Navy Sailors coming home to Everett, WA. It always makes me emotional to see those reunions of loved ones who have been apart for so long. I am so thankful for ALL of our military people out there. I don't believe we need to be where we are (trying to fix the world's problems because our country has so many of our own to deal with) but I do support our military members. Always!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you Miss Weight Loss!! Good for you! I need to get my butt back in gear after visiting Shelton and getting the flu! haha! Thanks for sharing your journey Neener...it's helping me out more than you know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on your weight loss Janeen!! Keep at it, and you will reach your goal in no time!! so excited to see you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete