Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 6...woot woot!

Ok, so I didn't die when I got out of bed this morning. YAY! I woke up and thought to myself, "Hmmm, I'm not as sore as I thought I would be...strange?" But, after cleaning mirrors, scrubbing tubs and floors, I'm realizing how very sore my arms are NOW! haha

I made my first trip to Marshall's today (like Ross, but way nicer). I was pleasantly surprised. And, I now have a place to shop for a cute outfit when I lose my first 30 lbs! :-) But, I did have to write a letter to them complaining on the horrible customer service I recieved while paying for my items. So, we'll see if they respond and that will dictate whether or not I go back again.

I didn't get to workout tonight due to my Wednesday night cleaning job. But, I did work up a sweat twice today from cleaning. Wednesday's are my two cleaning job days. It's light excersize, but better than none at all.

I ate really well today, but it was kind of boring. Leftovers, even though they were yummy! :) Tomorrow, for St. Patty's day, I'm going to make a new recipe for roasted cabbage w/ lemon and I'm super excited to test it out! I LOVE cabbage! I will also be making corned beef, but eating just a little bit. We will be having a green themed dinner and I'm excited to see if Addy notices. :-)

Today was kind of un-eventful, so I'm thinking my blog is un-eventful too. I had a really great thought that I wanted to post while I was vaccuming, but since I didn't write it down immediately, it's lost! It will probably wake me up at 1am with a loud "DING!", so maybe I'll tell you this great thought tomorrow? haha

Tomorrow, is my weigh in day! I am weirdly excited to check my numbers. Fingers crossed please!

Off to finish my cottage cheese...mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment