Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here we go!

Hello friends! Today, I am starting my journey on The South Beach Diet and I've decided to blog about it as I go! I need some accountibility.. My goal, for now, is to lose 30 lbs by my 30th birthday. I have until September 18th of this year to do that. 30 lbs is a starting point for me because I have about 90 lbs to lose to get to my "ideal" weight. This "ideal" weight is not my choice, but it's what "they" (whoever "they" are), say I should weigh with my height, etc. I'd be happy losing 75 lbs, so either way, I have a journey ahead of me. I went and purchased the newest version of The South Beach Diet Super Charged book (at Sage Bookstore) and I was excited to see their expanded food list. I've made my shopping list and I'm ready to go shopping first thing tomorrow morning. I'd love support, prayers, well wishes, recipes, applause and encouragement as I go! Thanks for reading; more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. This is great Janeen! and Good Luck! I have a ton of south beach recipes and ideas! i try to follow this diet as a life style myself...anyway let me know if you'd like some recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janeen,
    Let me know how you like it. Luck & encouragement (sp?) flowing your way.

    ReplyDelete