Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 4...Zumba, wooo!

Going strong and lovin' it! Is it strange that I'm looking forward to see what the scale tells me later this week? Probably, but that's ok. Gotta get excited about the small stuff.

I made a killer salad today for lunch!


It was actually too much for me! Romaine, topped w/ tuna, 1/2 c white beans, chopped tomato, cucumber & celery. Yummy! But I think I had too much Romaine, so I wasn't able to finish it. Ross LOVED the beans!!! He kept asking for more and how can I say no to that little face? :-)

For dinner, I made a really great chili. There was no meat, just lots of veggies & beans. And you know the song? Sing it w/ me..."beans, beans, the magical fruit. The more you eat, the more you...." you know how it ends. :-) The kids got a kick out of me singing that to them. They also LOVED the chili!




Addy gave me a thumbs up and told me she wanted to eat it for breakfast. Ross had 2 helpings and there was barely any in his chair. Normally, half his food ends up in his seat so Casey (the dog) has his dinner. :-) Thankfully, no beans for the dog!

I am also thankful for the fact that my hubby got home early enough for me to go to Zumba tonight! I only went once last week, but got right back in there tonight. It was jam packed, hotter than Hades, and a blast! I was literally dripping sweat (into my eyes!) and lovin' every minute of it. We have such fun instructors!

Tomorrow, I have a crazy busy day, so I need to go get my meals ready. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday tomorrow!

PS: As a side note, I am super excited to announce that the ADAGE biomass incinerator trying to weasel it's way into Mason County has finally given up! Wooo hoooo!!! Way to go all you supporters out there who stood their ground and spoke up for our beautiful county!

No comments:

Post a Comment