Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 11...

Is there anything better than someone telling you, "Wow, you look really good! Have you lost weight?" I don't find that offensive and I appreciate it always! :-) I've gotten a couple of those compliments lately and I'm loving it. And I'm only down 10 lbs! I can't wait to lose 20, 30, 40, etc. :-) I'll be happy when I'm not self conscious of every picture taken of me.

I'm starting to drag today. Waking up at 3:50am to go bake is not working for me. But, if I want to get back in time for hubby to go to work, I got'sta go!

There was a reply email to my complaint to Marshall's that I sent off the other day. The reply was interesting in the fact that it really p*ssed me off! The "complaint officer" thanked me for writing and said that she forwarded my letter to the correct store manager. She then proceeded to give me the name and number of said store manager and told me to call her because "she really would like to apologize." Are you freakin' kiddin' me??? I have to call her? "Yum, yes, Manager of Lacey Marshall's, my name is Janeen and I'm calling so you can apologize to me." Right! Can you imagine!? So, I replied, "Thank you for responding to me. Don't want to sound like a b*tch, but my time is important too, so you can give the manager my phone number and email (which you have) and if she really wants to apologize, I'll be expecting a phone call or email any day." I was FUMING!!!! hehe We'll see where that leads! :-)

No gym tonight. I had a staff meeting to go to. But I ate dinner before I went (spicy shrimp & bok choy stir fry...mmmmm) and had a small salad at the meeting. Right now, I'm making a shopping list for this weeks upcoming "Chocolate Parade" for downtown Shelton. I will be baking lots of chocolate yumminess for the bookstore! The great part: I'm ok with not eating any! Of course, when I smell that brownie cheesecake baking, I may have different thoughts running through my head, but as of right now, I'm good.

Tomorrow, on to another crazy busy day! Time to wind down and get the babes ready for bed.

*Funny of the day* I was having Ross repeat (attempting) colors to me the other day. "Say 'red'" , "rah", "Say 'orange'" , "Nana!" ....(oranges, bananas, get it?) hehehehe It makes me laugh every time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment