Friday, March 11, 2011

Should I...

Hello again! I'm wondering if I should save all my thoughts/info/etc till the end of the day, or post multiples throughout the day??? What do you think? One long one or a few shorter ones? Just a thought.

I went shopping and spend $200 (ouch) on groceries! Thank goodness for Costco! I got almost all the veggies that I needed lots of (ie: lettuce, mixed greens, spinach, etc) for really cheap. My refrigerator's (yes, we have 2) look amazing!!!



I also stocked up on lean ground turkey, pork loin & turkey sausage but I didn't want to show you my freezers just yet. I need to organize them! haha I need to spend some time preparing my veggies and get them cut up and divided for the meals ahead.

Did you know that Top Food & Drug has the most AMAZING salad bar??? I went there with the kids today for lunch and it was wonderful! And, I don't know if it was on sale or not, but it was $5.99/lb! My huge salad was less than $6!

I'm feeling really good today. I had my snacks and haven't felt hungry at all. Time to go make some dinner; steaks w/ mixed green salad (w/ cantaloupe for the kids). Hoping my hubby gets home in time so I can go to the gym tonight! I haven't worked out since Monday; ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment