Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 2...Houston, we HAD a problem!

So, today, wasn't great! I'm definitely learning that I am, for sure, an emotional eater. I was stressed out with my kids and frustrated with my hubby, so I left for some much needed MOMMY TIME!!! I went to see a movie, got popcorn (not allowed, but enjoyed in the moment), ate the popcorn, hated the movie, so then I decided to see another movie. I was gone from my house for a little more than 5 hours. Of course, after eating the popcorn, I was mad at myself, but hey, it happens. Back on!

I made a really great dip for veggies this morning for my snack. It was 1 cup of low fat cottage cheese, 1 mashed avocado, 1/4 of an onion - chopped, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro. I had about 1/3 of it. It was Delicious!!! I had it w/ celery and bell pepper chunks. Matter of fact, I may have to grab some right now! :-)

Tomorrow, I have to be up and at 'em early to go bake. Then I get to go to a dear friend's baby shower! Not looking forward to the food choices that will be there, but it's ok, I'll eat before I go. No worries.

Hoping that you noticed the new ticker that I added a little bit ago. That was fun "designing." Looking forward to seeing the ticker actually start moving! My weigh in days are on Thursday mornings...so stay tuned!

Don't forget to "Spring ahead" tonight before going to bed!!! I can't believe it's already that time of year and I am soooo ready for more sunshine!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Neen, don't beat yourself up about the popcorn, gotta live right. Blogs are fun check mine out. Oh I use my nickname on my blog.
    Mimi= Michelle Minner ;)come see my blog when you have a second. www.mimisblueroofcabin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to use this as a tool and vent when need be, not on a schedule. There are enough of those in our lives. As for the popcorn caper... kids, hubby's and life will bring you lemons and you know what you gotta do with them!

    ReplyDelete