Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 13...Zoo doo!

Oy vey! That's what comes to mind as I sit here at the bookstore waiting for this ridiculous brownie cheesecake to finish baking. 30 minutes left! I'm dying to go home!

I was up at 3:50, here to bake at 4, back home to the couch, waited for kids to wake up, and decided since it was sunny out, we were going to take advantage of it and go to the zoo! My best friend and her 3 month old daughter came along and we spent all day there. It was fantastic! Ross had so much fun; especially in the shark viewing area. He's totally such a boy! We had a Tapir try and spray us w/ his pee (hilarious and thankfully we were standing JUST out of range)! We also saw a monkey drop a turd right in front of us. Aimee and I were laughing sooooo hard! Leave it to our dirty imagination to want to take pictures to show to our hubby's! LOL We also got to watch the "baby" tigers play with their mommy. The kids had a great time and they were all so well behaved.I got a couple good pics that I will try and post tomorrow.

After spending all day away from home, I then had to come down to the bookstore to bake for tomorrow's "Downtown Chocolate Parade." I made some killer double chocolate cookies, brownies and the brownie cheesecake that is still baking. I am drowning in the scent of chocolate! Hoping this event turns out to be a great success for our downtown association.

21 minutes left for the cheesecake. Why does the time go so slowly? Ugh! Ok, what else can I blab about to keep me from falling asleep? OMG! This morning, while driving downtown from my house, I saw the RADDEST girl I have ever seen in my WHOLE 29 years of living! She was thin, had skin tight grey "jeggings" (gag!), and the sweetest white hooker boots a girl's ever seen! Get this; the best part of the boots was that the freaking heels were CROOKED! This poor girl (I think she was high...or a hooker....at least these options would make sense) couldn't even walk in these boots. I thought her ankle would snap at any minute! I could not keep my eyes off her! It was amazing! I wish I would have had my camera on me because I totally would have pulled my car over, jumped out and taken a picture of her. :-) Now, I'm not one to judge, but this girl was something else! Kids, stay away from drugs! Just say no!

Tomorrow will be spent at home with our kid friend, Blake. Hoping I'm able to finish painting my hallway and get the house cleaned before the weekend. I'm also hoping to make it to Zumba tomorrow! I'm jones'in for a workout!

14 minutes left....good enough for me. Buenos noches, mi amigos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment