Friday, March 25, 2011

Today...is a new day!

Just got home from a lovely evening with Phil's niece, her hubby and they're 5 1/2 month old son. She was so sweet and made me my own pot of chicken & dumpling soup, minus the dumplings! :-) It was Delicious and chock full of veggies. I wanted to take pictures, but silly me didn't charge my battery and it died on me. Oh well.

No workout tonight, but I did get some cleaning done. That counts, right? Cleaned Grandma's house and visited with her for a few hours today. Then came home and cleaned my living room and took the tape off my newly painted hallway walls. If I get pics hung this weekend, I'll be posting pictures later. It looks so much different! I can't wait to get the pictures up! :-)

Tomorrow is a busy day starting w/ body cut & Zumba classes. Can't wait to get my sweat on! Also can't wait to go visit our favorite Montesano family! :-)

I'm in the 2nd phase of the South Beach Diet now and I'm looking forward to adding some fruit back to my eating plan. Tomorrow, strawberries!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment