Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 5...OMG! Bring it onnnnn!!!

Wow! That's the word that comes to mind right at this moment. But let me back it up for you from wayyyyyyy back at 5am this morning.........

I woke up, sloppily got dressed, dashed through the pouring ran and got to the bookstore at 5:10 am. They didn't need much today, so I wasn't there for long. Came home, crashed on the couch till 7:30ish.

Woke the kiddos up, dressed them (sloppily), drove them to Auntie's house, then made a mad dash for the other side of town for a cleaning job. *side note* Besides being a stay at home mommy, part time baker and and wanna-be workout fanatic, I clean houses. Scrubbed, wiped, sparkled my way through 2 hrs of cleaning all while dripping sweat (it was really hot in there!). Job done!

Drove back, picked up kiddos, went to the store to stock up on fruits for the kids. Came home, had to give the dog a much needed bath (for some strange reason, I decided to leave him outside today while we were gone. Bad idea!), made an AMAZING turkey meatloaf (recipe soon to follow)!!!

While preparing the meatloaf, I proceeded to slice the HEAVENS out of my finger!!! Many deep breaths, curse words, jumping up and down, squeezing the blood out, I decided I didn't need stitches, so a Band Aid would suffice. Phew!

Here, the WOW factor comes into place: I went and left a few gallons of sweat at the gym! First, Body Cut class for 1 hr. And since I was still able to stand, why not another hour of Zumba right afterwards? Sure, why not? ha. ha. ha. My clothes were literally sopping wet! But guess what? I freakin' LOVED it!!! I won't love it tomorrow when it's time to get outta bed, but I'm on cloud 9 right now. :-)

Told you I was going to have a crazy busy day today!

And thank goodness I got all my food ready last night for the day. That made things sooooo much easier! I didn't have to think about it. Gotta do that for tomorrow also. :-)

Now, I'm off!

1 comment:

  1. You are making me seriously question why I am so exhausted at the end of the day, I don't do half of this!!! Way to go woman! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete