Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 9...I love crab!

Did my 2 hour gym classes today and Body Cut kicked my butt! My legs were draggin' through Zumba, I almost thought I wouldn't make it. But I made myself finish and it felt great! But then I got home and fell asleep on the couch. I was out for the count! I have a feeling my legs will be extra sore tomorrow. Luckily, I don't have much to do. :-)

Went with some of my family to a benefit crab feed/auction tonight at the school I went to from K-8th grades. It's for the Kiwanis's club. We've been going for probably 6 years now and this was probably the most crowded we'd ever seen it. It was great! We also had so much fun bidding on the auction items. My dad won a skydiving trip! Phil and I won a 2 night stay at a resort up in Birch Bay (near the Canadian border). It's the resort that we stayed at when we got engaged 6 1/2 years ago. We laughed when we saw it on the list of auction items. It'll be great to go see it again. It's soooo gorgeous up there!

I was so glad when I read in my SBD book that all shellfish is ALLOWED!!! Yay! So I was able to really enjoy my crab & clams and can I just say, they were DELICIOUS!!!

I have lots of veggies I need to use, so tomorrow will be choc-full of veggies for us. Have you ever had Bok Choy? If you've never tried it, you should. It's wonderful! I use it in stir fry. That's probably what I'll make is stir fry. That's a great, simple way to use lots of veggies. Plus, my kids LOVE it! Lots of garlic & ginger...mmmm.

Off to watch a movie with Addy. She's obsessed with the movie "Hook" w/ Robin Williams right now. :-) So I'm sure that will be her choice, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment