Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zumba...ay Papi!

Yes!!! I made it to Zumba tonight and oh how I missed it! It's amazing how you can get lost for 1 hour dancing to fun music and dripping sweat the whole time. I LOVE IT!!! If you ever want to try Zumba...come on a Thursday night. It's not crowded, a little slower paced and super fun! Do it!

Today we had our buddy Blake here. He and Addy butted heads ALLLLLLL DAYYYY LONGGGGG!!!! And then you add Ross in there screaming and trying to hit them...oy vey! Needless to say today was LOUD!!! But, I was so thankful for the dinner delivery from the M.O.P.S ladies! They're doing a fundraiser for a trip to Nashville. I was more than happy to "donate" to these wonderful women and was ever so grateful to receive some delicious chicken enchiladas for dinner. :-) So at least I didn't have to worry about dinner tonight.

Time to hop in the shower before "Grey's Anatomy" starts in 1/2 hr! Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment