Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big projects...

Ok, so Thursday's are my weigh in days. I was dreading the scale this morning because I knew how horrible I'd been this week. I was honestly surprised to see a 1lb gain. Not the fact that it was a gain, but the fact that it was only 1 lb! eeek! I was expecting more to be honest. :-/ I can't say I'm "happy" about it...but I guess not as disappointed as I could have been? Does this make sense?

Ross is doing pretty well today. He's still "learning" that it hurts when he uses that arm to push himself up, but he's handling it well. Took 2 good naps after his horrible night of sleep. Hoping tonight is better for him. He definitely needs his rest.

Got 2 coats of primer on the wood paneling in my dining room this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll do the paint. It's looking soooo different! I love it! Now I can't wait to do the other "matching" wall in the living room.

We had some amazing....AMAZING (I must emphasize this) sunshine today!!! Stunning! Spectacular! I had my sliding glass door open to the cool breeze. When Phil got home from work, we decided we needed to get some yard work done. I didn't go to the gym. But we got dog poop picked up (gag), the grass mowed (mmmmm), and he even got the frame of our raised bed garden moved to the opposite corner of the yard! YESSS! So now the painstaking job of moving all that dirt begins! It's supposed to be nice till Saturday night...so hoping we can get it moved in little spurts so I can get our garden going.

I can't wait to get pictures up of all the changes we have going on! I haven't been to the bookstore all week. Tomorrow is going to come all too early but I need to get my butt in gear and get down there EARLY!!!

Hoping Phil and I get to go see "Hanna" tomorrow while the babes stay w/ Gramma & Papa! Date night! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment