Monday, April 4, 2011

Ouchie!

Well, I'm embarrassed to say this, but I hurt my elbow doing Zumba this morning. I think I over-extended  it? It hurts so bad when I pinch my fingers together and/or try and grab something. For example: picking a wedgie! hehe Maybe TMI, but that's the best way to describe when it hurts the worst! haha Or, picking up Ross. But it also just aches. Bummer!

I did go to Zumba class tonight and had a great time. It was much needed! I was also lucky enough to have my picture taken AFTER class tonight for my membership photo! BOOOOO!!! I wish he would have warned me and I would have at least come in early and not covered in sweat! Oh well...I'm sure there's worse pics out there...*fingers crossed*

I'm sooooo excited because I started to paint my dining room today! I forgot to take a "before" picture, but I'll be sure to document the process so you can see the difference. I can't wait to have it finished and get on to the next project: cupboards! YAY! I also can't wait for my Dad to have some extra time so he can finish my counter tops. :-) We've lived here for almost 5 years and it's finally starting get some work done. :-)

Off to take some Tylenol. And maybe an ice pack? Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. OOOH, Cant wait to see your pictures of the dining room progress!

    ReplyDelete