Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday...Spring has SPRUNG!!!

Spring is here!!!!! 

Woo hoo!!! Today was amazing! Sun shining, cleaning done, fast pitch game watched (sorry Highclimbers...), headache gone and Zumba danced!

I also ordered 3 new books today. All from Michael Pollan. He is an amazing author and food advocate. I can't wait to get these books (The Omnivores Dilemma, Food Rules & In Defense of Food) and dive into them to get more insight on our crappy food industry and how to learn to eat better. I really like how he is not a vegan, he still enjoys meat, but chooses to eat meat that he KNOWS is "farmed" responsibly and respectfully. Will be talking about these books more as I get them and read them. Just warning you! :-)

Zumba class was outstanding tonight! Sweaty is an understatement! I have rivulets of sweat dripping off my forehead and down my chest; YES! I am really excited to go walking tomorrow w/ Gretch before going to Zumba. Thankful for my Mom who is taking my kids for a couple hours.

I had more stuff I wanted to write about, but those thoughts have escaped my brain for the evening. Biggest Loser is on right now and I'm going to go watch it. Tomorrow is another busy day starting off at the hospital getting more X-Rays for Ross. Gotta check that collarbone to see how it's coming together. He seems to be doing really well.

As a side note, this morning, Ross said "NanaPleMama!" He loves his bananas! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment