Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm back!

Flip, flop. Flip, flop. That's been the way my mind is going these past few days. '

I'm going to the gym tonight for both body cut & zumba and can't wait. I'm a little nervous about my elbow because it's still a little sore, but I have to get back out there.

Last night for dinner, we had turkey burgers and salad. It makes me laugh (in my head) that my hubby thinks he's eating pork chops! HAHAHA I am so not going to tell him! But I'm sure he'll read it in this post! Sorry Phil! But you know you love 'em. :-)

This morning, I had eggs w/ Ross. Addy doesn't like eggs, so she had some of my Kashi cereal. I need to figure out lunch...probably some salad w/ hard boiled eggs. Dinner will be pork loin strips with veggies (stir fry style). Have to make it early enough so I can go to the gym at 5:30. Eating dinner at 4:30 is not "normal" for me...so I probably will eat more when I get home from the gym.

I've started a new "system" for keeping up on my household chores. I joined an online club (FREE!) called The Fly Lady. I read about her a few years ago and she's got some great info and support to "learn" how to clean your house. I know how to clean my house, I just get overwhelmed, discouraged and frustrated so then I let it go for a bit then get mad all over again. The Fly Lady gives you daily routines to keep up with the mess. Every night before you go to bed, you clean your sink. Now, this may sound simple and maybe even strange, but if you've never done it, try it and see how wonderful it is to wake up to a bright, shiny, empty sink! It's magical!!! Little things like that that make a huge impact.

Ross Man is taking a nap and as soon as he wakes up, we're off to the grocery store. Gotta get workin' on our weekly menu. Hope everyone has a great day! More tonight after class!

No comments:

Post a Comment