Friday, September 2, 2011

Shins...

My shins hurt! I need to learn out to walk correctly to keep this from happening. It's not so bad as to make me not want to walk...but they get pretty sore if I'm not up and moving. Oh well, it'll pass.

My girlfriend Gretchen came over at 5:30 am this morning for our hour long walk. It was fantastic! Still dark, foggy, cool...totally felt like fall! I can't believe it's almost that time of year again! Tomorrow is Saturday and we're going to walk again at 6 am. We both have really busy days and that's the best time for the both of us. Thank goodness for good friends!!!!

Went shopping today. Thank you Macy's for having GREAT sales on really cute clothes for us big girls! I got a REALLY cute outfit and I can't wait to wear it for tomorrow's bachellorette party in Sea-town! :-)

Had carne asada for dinner tonight...spicy but yummy!!!

I really don't have anything "interesting" to add right now. I'm really tired and kind of out of it. I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories from this coming weekend to share...so until then, adios!

PS: What will you do tomorrow to better you own life?

No comments:

Post a Comment