Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The number of the day is....

2.5
2.5 you say? What is so great about 2.5? Well let me tell you! It's how many miles I jogged this morning!!!! Yes!!! I am so proud of myself! It only took me 39 minutes too. hahaha Yes, that may seem like a slow pace, but guess what, I'M JOGGING!!!!! 2.5 miles to be exact!!! I have a little over two weeks to build up to a 5k (3.1 miles) and I'm right on track. I can't wait!

I don't have much time this morning. Have lots of running around to do. House cleaning (for pay), grocery shopping, laundry (I despise laundry!), and house cleaning (for free)...kids are quietly eating their oatmeal (with frozen raspberries and cinnamon; it's REALLY quiet!). Time to get them movin' so I can take them to my sister. I just had to take a moment to update you all on my progress.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!

More soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment