Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm still alive

Ok friends, I will admit, as I'm sure most of you have guessed: I fell off my own bandwagon!!! Did I set myself up for failure? No, I don't think so. I just gave in and gave up. I'm sad with myself, but I'm getting over that. I haven't posted in over a month and I can see why. I was in a funk and kind of depressed. I'm coming out of it and it's getting better. Why does this happen???

Summer is in full swing and we have been BUSY BUSY BUSYYYYY!!!! Addy has started soccer and seems to be enjoying it, even if she doesn't quite understand it's purpose. She just runs around with her tongue sticking out. haha She's super cute though!

We've celebrated the 4th of July, some birthday's and our friends' wedding. Now it's time to get back onto my own bandwagon and whip my arse back into 30th birthday mode! I haven't been on the scale since my last blog (May 25th) and I'm scared to see what it'll tell me. I'll face the music tomorrow morning.

My sister and I walked 4 miles Friday and Saturday mornings. It was great...but man I could feel it on Saturday afternoon! Ouch! Hoping we can get together again tomorrow morning or else I'll just go by myself. I have 10 weeks till my 30th birthday and I need to make everyday count to meet my goal. I need some cheerleaders on my side. So if you're with me, behind me, pushing me along, let me hear you!!!! Remind me to get off my ass, put down that un-healthy "treat" and get a move on it! Or, if you don't want to verbally "attack" me, pray for me to find the will to do it like I need to!

Now, that I'm done, I'm going for a walk! More soon. Thanks for sticking with me!

I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!! I KNOW YOU CAN! I can 100% relate to the slump you hit...I always seem to hit that and I think, for me, it's usually because I'm doing it "alone". I used to have Steph Robinson by my side pushing me further and further and I just don't have that over here :-( Derek tries to help me...but it's hard to be motivated by a person that isn't close to the height and weight that I am LOL! I love him to pieces...but he's a boy and just doesn't get it ;-) Hang in there girl!! Looking forward to more updates from you! I just can't wait to get my butt back over there so I have some gal pals to tackle my weight with me!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete