Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday, May 25

Hello friends! Everything is going well here. Down 1 lb this week and was SUPER excited to make it to Zumba last night! I wasn't able to go at all last week and didn't expect to be able to make it till Thursday of this week, but hubby got home in time. Woohoooo!!! It was so much fun and I danced as hard as I could. I was sweatin' up a storm.

I then came home to see the finale of "The Biggest Loser" and I was so excited for the contestants! What an amazing transformation!!! Someday, I'll have a transformation! Some day!

I've been doing Weight Watchers online and I'm really liking it. My only issue is remembering to keep track of what I'm putting in my mouth. I'm being way more conscience of what I'm eating and I've been consuming WAY more fruits and veggies (their "free" on W.W.)!

This weekend marks the unofficial start of summer! Woohooo!!!! Memorial Day weekend is just about here. We have 2 bbq's to go to, so I'm hoping for no rain so I'll be able to go on a nice, long walk before each one starts. :-)

I woke up with a really bad headache this morning. That is not a fun way to start the day. Thankfully, it's gone now (thank you Excedrin Migraine!). My neck is really tight; I think I slept wrong. Maybe time for a massage??? That could be my next prize for my next "mini-goal." Hmmm....how bout when I reach 25lbs, I'll get a massage? I just bought a new pair of crop jeans and went down a size! Woohoo! I was super excited! Can't wait to go down a few more. :-) One at a time will work for me.

We got Addy signed up for summer soccer. She's really excited to play! She's going to have so much fun!!! Can't wait to see her out there running around. :-) I hope she enjoys playing sports. I don't care what she chooses to play, I just want her to enjoy it. I LOVED playing fast pitch until high school, then I hated it. I hated the competitive-favoritism-drama that came a long with it. I do miss it though.

Ok, time for chores! My break is over. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment