Friday, May 13, 2011

Sunshine

Woke up to the sun this morning. What a wonderful feeling! Well, actually, I woke up when it was still dark (4:50 am) to get to the bookstore to bake some cinnamon rolls, but got home around 6:30 and slept till 8. :-) Then the sun was shining in my face!

I had a hair cut appointment this morning and, as always, I'm super excited about the results!
It's quite a bit shorter than before and I love it! It'll be so much fun to play with. I'm so grateful that the girl who cuts my hair isn't fearful and trusts me when I say "I need a change!"

Ok, so I joined Weight Watchers online. I need to find something that helps me track my food (good and bad) and I think this will really help me. So, here's to my newest tool for my journey! They have their new "PointsPlus" program where they have zero points for all fruits! YAY!

Last night, I went to Zumba. I was sitting here, wasting time at home because class didn't start until 7pm. So about 6:45, I left my house. Got to the gym and the class had already started! WTF??? Apparently, they changed the time to 6:30 and I didn't catch the memo. So, I only had 30 mins to boogie, but I did it and was dripping sweat. Felt good too!

Nothing really exciting to report, so I'm gonna sign off now. Kids are staying at Grandma & Papa's tonight, so hubby and I may go see a movie or something fun. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment