Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dang

I've been slacking (maybe that's not the right word....pigging out? Letting my emotional rollercoster dictate my eating habits? Lazy???) lately and all those "bad" choices have me going in the wrong direction! Bleck! I had my weigh in today for a competition I'm "doing" (aka: I signed up, paid and then promptly ate myself heavier than when I first started) and I'm up 3lbs. I hadn't weighed in the past couple weeks, but still. FML! I know exactly what I did (or DID NOT do) to gain that weight and I'm really disappointed with myself BUT! Guess what I did afterwards? I went to the grocery store, stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies then had some extra time before my daughter got out of class so I went for a walk/jog. It felt amazing when I was done! I asked my sister today (who's on her own weight loss journey right along side of me and I'm soooooo proud of her!!!! Over 14 lbs down!!!), "Why is it that we KNOW how good it feels after we work out, but it's sooooo much easier to be lazy and not do it? Why do we CHOOSE to not do it?" Ugh! It's so frustrating! But, just gotta keep going one day at a time and it'll get there. Even if it's just 1 mile a day, that's better than sitting on my fat ass doing NOTHING!!!! So that's my goal for this week. AT LEAST 1 mile per day. Whether that be walking or jogging, it doesn't matter. I hope you're all having a great week! My new motto needs to be "CHOICES!" Here we go!

Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment